Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 4 Oṣù Keje
Lát'ọwọ́ Wikipedia, ìwé ìmọ̀ ọ̀fẹ́
- 1827 – Slavery is abolished in New York State.
- 1879 – Anglo-Zulu War: the Zululand capital of Ulundi is captured by British troops and burnt to the ground, thus, ending the war and forcing King Cetshwayo to flee.
- 1886 – The people of France offer the Statue of Liberty to the people of the United States.
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1872 – Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the United States (d. 1933)
- 1952 – Álvaro Uribe, President of Colombia
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...