Atúmọ̀-Èdè (Yorùbá-Gẹ̀ẹ́sì): F1
1. Fá: v. to shave: Ó fá irun rẹ̀; He shaved his hair, Ó fá ọbẹ̀ dànù; He scrapped out the remaining of the soup and threw it away.
2. Fẹ̀: v. (i) to expand/to enlarge: Ó ń fẹ̀; It is expanding, Ó fẹ ihò náà; he enlarged the hole (ii) to be extensive: Ó fẹ̀; It is extensive (iii) to sit relaxedly: Ó fẹ̀; He sat relaxedly (iv) broad: Èjìká rẹ̀ fẹ̀; He has a broad shoulder (v) deep: Ohùn rẹ̀ fẹ̀; He has a deep voice.
3. Fi: v. (i) to whirl something round: Mo fi apa mi; I swung my arm round and round (ii) to dangle: Ó ń fi dorodoro; he is dangling and oscillation to and fro (iii) to be too much: Náírà kan fi í lọ́wọ́ láti ná fún mi; Even a naira is irksome to him to spend for me (iv) wave: Ó fi agboòrùn rẹ̀; He waved his umbrella.
4. Fín: v. (i) Ó fi Sheltox fin yàrá ná; He sprays the room with Sheltox (ii) to blow: Ó fin iná; He blew the fire to make it burn up (iii) to be acceptable. Ẹbọ á fin; The sacrifice would be accepted by the deities, e.g. good-luck (iv) to cut patterns on something: Ó fín igbá; He carved patterns on the calabash.
5. Fó: v. (i) to be clear: Ilẹ̀ ti fó; The ground is clear (ii) to float: Ó fó lórí omi; It floated on the river.
6. Fun: v.(i) to blow: Ó fun fèrè; He blows the whistle (ii) to play: Wọ́n fun fèrè; They played a wood wind.