Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 1 Oṣù Kẹfà
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1917 – William S. Knowles, American chemist, Nobel laureate
- 1937 – Morgan Freeman, American actor
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...
- 1952 – John Dewey, American philosopher and educational theorist (b. 1859)
- 1987 – Rashid Karami, Lebanese statesman (b. 1921)
- 1996 – Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, Fifth President of India (b. 1913)
|Editing of this page by new or unregistered users is currently disabled.
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. If you cannot edit this page and you wish to make a change, you can , discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.