Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the documentation page for Module:Webarchive
|module yìí ti jẹ dídá àbò bò láti ṣàtúnṣe sí.|
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. Please discuss any changes on the talk page; you may to ask an administrator to make an edit if it is uncontroversial or supported by consensus. You may also request that this page be unprotected.
|This module is rated as ready for general use. It has reached a mature form and is thought to be bug-free and ready for use wherever appropriate. It is ready to mention on help pages and other Wikipedia resources as an option for new users to learn. To reduce server load and bad output, it should be improved by sandbox testing rather than repeated trial-and-error editing.|
|This module is subject to page protection. It is a highly visible module in use by a very large number of articles, or is substituted very frequently. Because vandalism or mistakes would affect many pages, and even trivial editing might cause substantial load on the servers, it is is protected from editing.|
This module implements Àdàkọ:Ti.
- Category:Webarchive template wayback links (8) – links to Wayback Machine
- Category:Webarchive template webcite links (1) – links to WebCite
- Category:Webarchive template archiveis links (0) – links to Archive.is
- Category:Webarchive template other archives (0) – all the other archive sites that don't have their own tracking category
- Category:Webarchive template unknown archives (0) – the template doesn't recognize the archive URL; this may indicate an error in the data; or the template itself needs updating to reflect a new archive site
- Category:Webarchive template warnings (0) – soft errors that don't prevent the template from working but leave a red message
- Category:Webarchive template errors (5) – errors typically requiring human intervention