Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 15 Oṣù Kẹ̀wá
- 1582 – Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar
- 1956 – Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1966 – Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1844 – Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher (al. 1900)
- 1926 – Michel Foucault, French philosopher (al. 1984)
- 1938 – Fela Anikulapo Kuti (foto), Nigerian musician and political activist (al. 1997)
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...
- 1880 – Victorio, Apache leader (ib. 1825)
- 1946 – Hermann Göring, German Nazi official (ib. 1893)
- 1987 - Thomas Sankara, are ile Burkina Faso (ib. 1949)
|Editing of this page by new or unregistered users is currently disabled.
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. If you cannot edit this page and you wish to make a change, you can , discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.