Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 4 Oṣù Kẹta
Lát'ọwọ́ Wikipedia, ìwé ìmọ̀ ọ̀fẹ́
- 1791 – Vermont is admitted as the 14th U.S. state.
- 1797 – In the first ever peaceful transfer of power between elected leaders in modern times, John Adams is sworn in as President of the United States, succeeding George Washington.
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1678 – Antonio Vivaldi, Italian composer (d. 1741)
- 1932 – Miriam Makeba, South African singer (d. 2008)
- 1940 – Alpha Condé, Guinean politician and President of the Rally of the Guinean People (RPG)
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...