Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 6 Oṣù Kẹfà
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1799 – Alexander Pushkin, Russian poet (d. 1837)
- 1875 – Thomas Mann, German writer, Nobel laureate (d. 1955)
- 1901 – Sukarno, Indonesian politician (d. 1970)
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...
- 1961 – Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist (b. 1875)
- 1968 – Robert F. Kennedy, 64th United States Attorney General and politician (b. 1925)
- 2010 – Marvin Isley, American musician The Isley Brothers (b. 1953)
|Ṣíṣàtúnṣe ojúewé yìí látọwọ́ àwọn oníṣe tuntun tàbí àwọn oníṣe aláìtíìforúkọsílẹ̀ jẹ́ tí tìpa lọ́wọ́lọ́wọ́.
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. If you cannot edit this ojúewé and you wish to make a change, you can , discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.