Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 6 Oṣù Kẹfà
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1799 – Alexander Pushkin, Russian poet (d. 1837)
- 1875 – Thomas Mann, German writer, Nobel laureate (d. 1955)
- 1901 – Sukarno, Indonesian politician (d. 1970)
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...
- 1961 – Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist (b. 1875)
- 1968 – Robert F. Kennedy, 64th United States Attorney General and politician (b. 1925)
- 2010 – Marvin Isley, American musician The Isley Brothers (b. 1953)
|Editing of this page by new or unregistered users is currently disabled.
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. If you cannot edit this page and you wish to make a change, you can , discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.