Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1799 – Alexander Pushkin, Russian poet (d. 1837)
- 1875 – Thomas Mann, German writer, Nobel laureate (d. 1955)
- 1901 – Sukarno, Indonesian politician (d. 1970)
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...
- 1961 – Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist (b. 1875)
- 1968 – Robert F. Kennedy, 64th United States Attorney General and politician (b. 1925)
- 2010 – Marvin Isley, American musician The Isley Brothers (b. 1953)
|Ṣíṣàtúnṣe ojúewé yìí látọwọ́ àwọn oníṣe tuntun tàbí àwọn oníṣe aláìtíìforúkọsílẹ̀ jẹ́ tí tìpa lọ́wọ́lọ́wọ́.|
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. If you cannot edit this ojúewé and you wish to make a change, you can , discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.