Orílẹ̀-èdè Olómìnira ilẹ̀ Ṣáínà
(Àtúnjúwe láti Taiwan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Taiwan tabi Orile-ede Olominira ile Ṣaina je orile-ede ni Ásíà.
|Àyọkà yìí tàbí apá rẹ̀ únfẹ́ àtúnṣe sí.|
Itokasi[àtúnṣe | àtúnṣe àmìọ̀rọ̀]
- "Yearbook 2004". Yearbook. Government Information Office of the Republic of China. 2004.
Taipei is the capital of the ROC
- "Taiwan (self-governing island, Asia)". Britannica Online Encyclopedia. 1975-04-05. Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- "The Republic of China Yearbook 2009. Chapter 2 – People and Language". Government Information Office. 2009. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- "The Republic of China Yearbook 2009 / Chapter 2: People and Language". Gio.gov.tw. Retrieved 1 August 2010.
- Àdàkọ:CIA World Factbook link
- Waishengren usually refers to people who moved from mainland China to Taiwan after 1949 when the KMT retreated to Taiwan due to the Chinese Civil War, and to their descendants born in Taiwan. It usually does not include citizens of the People's Republic of China who more recently moved to Taiwan.
- Taiwanese Aborigines are officially categorised into 14 separate ethnic groups by the Republic of China. They have all been grouped into one group here for simplicity. For the entire list of groups, see List of ethnic groups in Taiwan
- "The ROC's Humanitarian Relief Program for Afghan Refugees". Gio.gov.tw. 2001-12-11. Archived from the original on December 15, 2004. Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- "Taiwanese health official invited to observe bird-flu conference". Gio.gov.tw. 2005-11-11. Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- "Demonyms – Names of Nationalities". Geography.about.com. Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- Although the territories controlled by the ROC imply that the demonym is "Taiwanese", some consider that it is "Chinese" due to the claims of the ROC over all of China. Taiwanese people have various opinions regarding their own national identity.
- "MOI Statistical Information Service". Retrieved 2010-10-24.
- "Republic of China (Taiwan)". International Monetary Fund. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- Regularly check CIA factbook or Household Income distribution of major countries. http://eng.stat.gov.tw/public/data/dgbas03/bs4/ninews_e/9808/t14e.xls.
- Due to its political status, the UN has not calculated an HDI for the ROC. The ROC government calculated its HDI for 2007 to be 0.943,  and would rank 25th among countries.
- "ICANN Board Meeting Minutes". ICANN. 25 June 2010.