Àwọn ará Jẹ́mánì
1st row: Martin Luther • Otto von Bismarck • Beethoven • Immanuel Kant • Goethe
|Àpapọ̀ iye oníbùgbé|
|Regions with significant populations|
|Jẹ́mánì 75 000 000 Deutsche|
|Ẹ̀yà abínibí bíbátan|
|Àyọkà yìí tàbí apá rẹ̀ únfẹ́ àtúnṣe sí.|
Itokasi[àtúnṣe | àtúnṣe àmìọ̀rọ̀]
- Germans and foreigners with an immigrant background. 156 is the estimate which counts all people claiming ethnic German ancestry in the U.S., Brazil and elsewhere.
- 66.42 million is the number of Germans without immigrant background, 75 million is the number of German citizens Germans and foreigners with an immigrant background
- Deutsche Welle: 2005 German Census figures
- CIA World Factbook - Germany: People
- 49.2 million German Americans as of 2005 according to the "US demographic census". Retrieved 2007-08-02. Unknown parameter
|author=suggested) (help); see also Languages in the United States#German.
- A Imigração Alemã no Brasil | Brasil | Deutsche Welle | 25.07.2004
- 2001 Canadian Census gives 2,742,765 total respondents stating their ethnic origin as partly German, with 705,600 stating "single-ancestry", see List of Canadians by ethnicity.
- «Relaciones culturales entre Alemania y la Argentina» The Embassy claims there are 600,000 people of German descent and 50,000 German citizens. Buenos Aires: Embajada de Alemania en Argentina. Consulted April 4, 2009.
- According to the Centro Argentino Cultural Wolgadeutsche] there are 2,000,000 descendants of Volga Germans in Argentina
- a result of population transfer in the Soviet Union; see ethnologue
- The PDF (424 KB) reports 742,212 people of German ancestry in the 2001 Census. German is spoken by ca. 135,000 , about 105,000 of them Germany-born, see Demographics of Australia
- German Embassy in Chile.
- South Tyrol in figures. Provincial Statistics Institute.
- see page five, as of 2006
- German born only; United Kingdom: Stock of foreign-born population by country of birth, 2001
- 163,923 resident aliens (nationals or citizens) in 2004 (2.2% of total population), compared to 112,348 as of 2000. 2005 report of the Swiss Federal Office of Statistics. 4.6 million including Alemannic Swiss: CIA World Fact Book, identifies the 65% (4.9 million) Swiss German speakers as "ethnic Germans".
- 2002 census; mainly in Opole Voivodeship, see German minority in Poland.
- census 2001
- Statistik Austria 2008 
- & Brethren in Christ World Membership|publisher=Mennonite World Conference|year=2006|accessdate=2008-06-28
- 2000 Census Data, INEGI
- Germans in South Africa
- Professor JA Heese in his book Die Herkoms van die Afrikaner (The Origins of Afrikaners) claims the modern Afrikaners (who total around 3.5 million) have 34.4% German heritage. How 'Pure' was the Average Afrikaner?
- "Bevolking per nationaliteit, geslacht, leeftijdsgroepen op 1/1/2008". Statistics Belgium. Retrieved 30 May 2010.
- EU Passport Gets Popular in Israel | Europe | Deutsche Welle | 21.07.2004
- German minority
- There are 6,000 Germans living in Uruguay today and 40,000 descendants of Germans
- Ethnic German Minorities in the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia
- Land reform worries Bolivia's Mennonites
- Ethnic groups around the world
- Amid Namibia's White Opulence, Majority Rule Isn't So Scary Now
- Dominican Republic
- in the German-Danish border region; see Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger
- CSO: Statistics: Persons usually resident and present in the State on Census Night, classifieid by place of birth and age group