Àwọn ará Jẹ́mánì
|Fáìlì:Famous Germans collage.jpg
1st row: Martin Luther • Otto von Bismarck • Beethoven • Immanuel Kant • Goethe
|Àpapọ̀ iye oníbùgbé|
|Regions with significant populations|
|Jẹ́mánì 75 000 000 Deutsche|
German: High German (Upper German, Central German), Low German (see German dialects)
Roman Catholic, Protestant (chiefly Lutheran), Atheism, Judaism, others
|Ẹ̀yà abínibí bíbátan|
Àwọn ará Jẹ́mánì () je eya eniyan, nipa bi won se nipo asa Jemani, iranderan, ati ti ede won je ede Jemani.
|Àyọkà yìí tàbí apá rẹ̀ únfẹ́ àtúnṣe sí.|
Ẹ le fẹ̀ jù báyìí lọ tàbí kí ẹ ṣàtúnṣe rẹ̀ lọ́nà tí yíò mu kúnrẹ́rẹ́. Ẹ ran Wikipedia lọ́wọ́ láti fẹ̀ẹ́ jù báyìí lọ.
Itokasi[àtúnṣe | àtúnṣe àmìọ̀rọ̀]
- ↑ Germans and foreigners with an immigrant background. 156 is the estimate which counts all people claiming ethnic German ancestry in the U.S., Brazil and elsewhere.
- ↑ 66.42 million is the number of Germans without immigrant background, 75 million is the number of German citizens Germans and foreigners with an immigrant background
- ↑ Deutsche Welle: 2005 German Census figures
- ↑ CIA World Factbook - Germany: People
- ↑ 49.2 million German Americans as of 2005 according to the "US demographic census". Retrieved 2007-08-02. Unknown parameter
|author=suggested) (help); see also Languages in the United States#German.
- ↑ A Imigração Alemã no Brasil | Brasil | Deutsche Welle | 25.07.2004
- ↑ 2001 Canadian Census gives 2,742,765 total respondents stating their ethnic origin as partly German, with 705,600 stating "single-ancestry", see List of Canadians by ethnicity.
- ↑ «Relaciones culturales entre Alemania y la Argentina» The Embassy claims there are 600,000 people of German descent and 50,000 German citizens. Buenos Aires: Embajada de Alemania en Argentina. Consulted April 4, 2009.
- ↑ According to the Centro Argentino Cultural Wolgadeutsche] there are 2,000,000 descendants of Volga Germans in Argentina
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Argentine
- ↑ France
- ↑ Alsatians
- ↑ a result of population transfer in the Soviet Union; see ethnologue
- ↑ The Australian Bureau of StatisticsPDF (424 KB) reports 742,212 people of German ancestry in the 2001 Census. German is spoken by ca. 135,000 , about 105,000 of them Germany-born, see Demographics of Australia
- ↑ German Embassy in Chile.
- ↑ http://demo.istat.it/str2006/query.php?lingua=ita&Rip=S0&paese=A11&submit=Tavola
- ↑ South Tyrol in figures. Provincial Statistics Institute.
- ↑ see page five, as of 2006
- ↑ German born only; United Kingdom: Stock of foreign-born population by country of birth, 2001
- ↑ INE(2006)
- ↑ 163,923 resident aliens (nationals or citizens) in 2004 (2.2% of total population), compared to 112,348 as of 2000. 2005 report of the Swiss Federal Office of Statistics. 4.6 million including Alemannic Swiss: CIA World Fact Book, identifies the 65% (4.9 million) Swiss German speakers as "ethnic Germans".
- ↑ 2002 census; mainly in Opole Voivodeship, see German minority in Poland.
- ↑ census 2001
- ↑ Statistik Austria 2008 
- ↑ & Brethren in Christ World Membership|publisher=Mennonite World Conference|year=2006|accessdate=2008-06-28
- ↑ 2000 Census Data, INEGI
- ↑ Germans in South Africa
- ↑ Professor JA Heese in his book Die Herkoms van die Afrikaner (The Origins of Afrikaners) claims the modern Afrikaners (who total around 3.5 million) have 34.4% German heritage. How 'Pure' was the Average Afrikaner?
- ↑ "Bevolking per nationaliteit, geslacht, leeftijdsgroepen op 1/1/2008". Statistics Belgium. Retrieved 30 May 2010.
- ↑ EU Passport Gets Popular in Israel | Europe | Deutsche Welle | 21.07.2004
- ↑ German minority
- ↑ There are 6,000 Germans living in Uruguay today and 40,000 descendants of Germans
- ↑ Ethnic German Minorities in the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia
- ↑ Land reform worries Bolivia's Mennonites
- ↑ Ethnic groups around the world
- ↑ Amid Namibia's White Opulence, Majority Rule Isn't So Scary Now
- ↑ Dominican Republic
- ↑ Norway
- ↑ in the German-Danish border region; see Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger
- ↑ CSO: Statistics: Persons usually resident and present in the State on Census Night, classifieid by place of birth and age group