Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 4 Oṣù Kínní
Ọjọ́ 4 Oṣù Kínní: Ojo Ilominira ni Myanmar (1948); Ojo awon Ogoni
- 1642 – King Charles I of England sends soldiers to arrest members of Parliament, commencing England's slide into civil war.
- 1958 – Sputnik 1 ja sile si Aye lati ojuona-ayipo re.
- 1966 – A military coup takes place in Burkina Faso (nigbana bi Upper Volta), dissolving the National Parliament and leading to a new national constitution
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1643 – Sir Isaac Newton (aworan), English mathematician and natural philosopher (d. 1727)
- 1848 – Katsura Taro, Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1913)
- 1901 – C. L. R. James, Trinidadian writer and journalist (d. 1989)
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...
- 1960 – Albert Camus, Algerian-born philosopher and Nobel laureate (b. 1913)
- 1961 – Erwin Schrödinger, Austrian physicist and Nobel laureate (b. 1887)
- 1965 – T. S. Eliot, American-born British Nobel laureate (b. 1888)