Lát'ọwọ́ Wikipedia, ìwé ìmọ̀ ọ̀fẹ́
|евро Àdàkọ:Bg icon
|ISO 4217 code||
|Central bank||European Central Bank|
|Inflation||-0,3%, September 2009|
|Nickname||The single currency
|Plural||See Euro linguistic issues|
|Freq. used||1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 cent, €1, €2
unless otherwise stated as rarely used
|Rarely used||1 and 2 cent
(applies to Finland and Netherlands)
|Freq. used||€5, €10, €20, €50, €100|
|Rarely used||€200, €500|
|Àyọkà yìí tàbí apá rẹ̀ únfẹ́ àtúnṣe sí.
- Andorra started negociating an Treaty with the EC for becoming a State with issuing right in 2003 but no Treaty were signed since.
- By UNMIK administration direction 1999/2 (see )
- By an internal act (references missing)
- Alongside Zimbabwean dollar, U.S. dollar, Pound Sterling, South African rand and Botswana pula
- Except northern Cyprus that uses Turkish lira
- Including overseas departments
- Except Campione that uses Swiss franc.
- Metropolitan only. Overseas kingdoms uses the Netherlands Antillean guilder.
- By monetary agreement between France (acting for the EC) and Monaco 
- By monetary agreement between Italy (acting for the EC) and San Marino 
- By monetary agreement between Italy (acting for the EC) and Vatican city
- By the third protocol to the Cyprus adhesion Treaty to EU and British local ordinance (see ).
- By agreement of the EU Council (see ). Mayotte will become an integral part of France, and hence the EU and the Eurozone, in 2011 then becoming a French department with a 20 year transitional period.
- Will be legally party of the EU (and hence Eurozone) with the enforcement of the Treaty of Lisbon
- By agreement of the EU Council (see )
- Official documents and legislation refer to the euro as "the single currency".
"Council Regulation (EC) No 1103/97 of 17 June 1997 on certain provisions relating to the introduction of the euro". Official Journal L 162 , 19/06/1997 P. 0001 - 0003. European Communities. 1997-06-19. http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:31997R1103:EN:HTML. Retrieved 2009-04-01.
This term is sometimes adopted by the media(Google hits for the phrase)